Equalizer Glass Removal Kit + Raptor
The kit any Auto Glass Technician needs for Glass Removal. This glass removal kit includes the range of supplies required to get the job done. Great for a technician starting out in their trade, or someone who is ready for an upgrade to their tool kit. Made in the USA.
The Equalizer Raptor is small, light and easy to maneuver on all types of glass. It is designed to save auto glass without damaging the pinchweld or paint, and can be used with wire or reusable cord to remove all types of auto glass. It features AirForce™ Technology, which effectively eliminates the need for manual pumping while improving the suction of the vacuum cup. As a result, Raptor provides a quick, completely secure and stationary seal on the glass – even during the toughest removals.
Equalizer Glass Removal Kit Contains:
- BTB Winged Scraper Set TLS1266 | WK6SET
- Windshield Stand | HDK629
- 2 Installation Sticks | IS742
- 2 Chisel Point Installation Stick | ISC741
- UltraSonic Leak Detector | ULF481
- Top Notch Tool | VNT306
- Nozzle Cutter | CS1075
- PushKnife Set (3 Sizes) TLS1569 | PKS102
- 1-1/2″ x 10″ HydroBlade | EHB145
- 3″ x 12″ HydroBlade | EHL187
- Z Blade Variety Pack | VZB10
- Milwaukee 18 Volt Combo Kit | MCC153
- All-In-One Mirror Tool TLS1562 | MT228
- Rearview Mirror Installer | RMI309
- ZipKnife Set TLS1580 | ZKS37
- Pair of Visual Vacuum Cups | JVT193
Equalizer Raptor Features:
- NO PUMPING! Battery-powered suction device automatically attaches securely to the glass.
- AirForce Constant Vacuum Technology remains secure and stationary throughout the entire removal process.
- Easily re-positioned.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE. Up to 15 removals on one charge.
- LED charge indicator.
- QUICK 2-hour recharge time.
- One-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Equalizer Raptor Tool Includes:
- Raptor Tool with 1/2” Drive Ratchet
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov