AEGIS SOLO NEO Deluxe Kit
Due to supply chain issues, key components are unavailable until February.
Out of stock
Welcome to the NEXT GENERATION OF WINDSHIELD SETTING TOOLS….
The AEGIS SOLO Neo Windshield Setting Tool is the
best designed, highest quality, most economical setting tool ever!
- Auto Glass removal and installation is hard on the body.
- Reduce injury and strain on your neck, shoulders, back and arms.
- Preventable injury has the possibility to affect your ability to work and quality of life outside of work.
- Single-handedly install windshields that normally require two technicians.
- We recommend using the SOLO Neo for every installation to protect yourself from injury.
THE PLATINUM AWARD-WINNING, PATENTED SOLO NEO FEATURES:
- Smooth and easy set up and operation – will NEVER bind or chatter like other setting tools.
- A reversible arm that works from either side of the vehicle.
- Extendable arm for windshields and back glasses of all sizes.
- Flexible design that works with ANY windshield curvature and size of vehicle.
- Works with most side/vent glass configurations.
- Patented drop-pin that ensures a smooth final set with no disturbance of the urethane.
- Safety suction-loss warning and redundant, double suction cup design.
- Hardened steel and aircraft aluminum construction.
- Easy replacement of wear and tear parts. Used as designed, you should never need to purchase another setting tool.
- Maximum safe working load of 75 lbs/34 kg*
- One-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
The SOLO NEO DELUXE KIT INCLUDES:
- SOLO NEO Setting Tool
- GlassHandlers Kit
- Durable carrying case
- Pump lubricant
- Instructions (also see the video!)
Already have a pair of GlassHandlers? Check out the AEGIS SOLO Neo KIT3050!
*CE Certified for occupational health and safety by an independent testing laboratory. Conforms with European Commission Machinery Directive, 2006/42/EC, Annex I. This weight is what is recommended for the technician’s safety – the tool can lift over 275 lbs.
US Patents #7,322,092 and 7,610,666. EPC 1785300. For more information, click here: AEGIS PATENTS