The Solo Neo Deluxe offers the same ease and comfort as the original version, with the added benefit of a pair of GlassHandlers – specialized suction cups designed to effortlessly and securely transport replacement windshields to the customer’s vehicle!
Reasons to Choose the SOLO NEO:
- One-person installation: Replace windshields independently, eliminating the need for an extra pair of hands.
- Enhanced comfort: Minimize strain on your neck, shoulders, back, and arms while performing installations.
- Improved safety: Decrease the risk of broken glass and repetitive stress injuries.
- Boost profitability: Enhance the speed and efficiency of auto glass replacement, increasing your productivity.
The Platinum Award-Winning SOLO NEO Features:
- Smooth and effortless setup and operation – eliminates binding or chattering common in other setting tools.
- Reversible arm for convenient use from either side of the vehicle.
- Extendable arm accommodates windshields and back glasses of all sizes.
- Flexible design adapts to ANY windshield curvature and vehicle size.
- Compatible with most side/vent glass configurations.
- Patented drop-pin ensures a seamless final set without disturbing the urethane.
- Safety suction-loss warning and double suction cup design for added security.
- Durable construction with hardened steel and aircraft aluminum materials.
- Easy replacement of wear and tear parts, eliminating the need for additional tool purchases.
- Maximum safe working load of 75 lbs/34 kg*.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Proudly made in the USA.
The SOLO NEO DELUXE KIT INCLUDES:
- SOLO NEO Setting Tool
- GlassHandlers Kit
- Durable carrying case
- Pump lubricant
- Instructions (also see the video!)
Already have a pair of GlassHandlers? Check out the AEGIS SOLO Neo KIT3050!
*CE Certified for occupational health and safety by an independent testing laboratory. Conforms with European Commission Machinery Directive, 2006/42/EC, Annex I. This weight is what is recommended for the technician’s safety – the tool can lift over 275 lbs.
US Patents #7,322,092 and 7,610,666. EPC 1785300. For more information, click here: AEGIS PATENTS