Equalizer TiteWire Start Up Kit
EQUALIZER TITEWIRE START-UP KIT:
- Contains everything you need to remove windshields.
- Includes wire to cut the urethane, handles to hold the wire and a wire starter.
- Save money by purchasing everything in one kit.
- Equalizer Part No: TWK202
Equalizer TiteWire Start-Up Kit contains everything you need to remove a windshield: wire to cut the urethane, handles to hold the wire, and a wire starter to push the wire through the urethane. Buy the Bundle – this all-inclusive kit helps you save money! The Equalizer Titewire Kit is made in the USA.
Equalizer TiteWire Start Up Kit Contains:
- GripTite Handles TLS5075 | LWH200
- Wirestarter TLS2579 | WS782
- 72′ (22M) TightWire Roll TLS2554 | TW72
GripTite Wire Handles are designed with a hollowed-out, wedge-shaped shaft that keeps the wire away from your fingers at any angle and gives you a non-slip grip. Equalizer GripTite Wire Handles are super easy to use!
Wirestarter is a hollow stainless steel tube with grip used to channel cord and wire through urethane.
Tightwire Roll is a braided, super-strong stainless steel wire designed to shred through the toughest urethane. Tightwire cuts with a sawing action and is anodized to a smooth finish.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov