Equalizer GripTite Wire Handles
Equalizer GripTite Wire Handles :
- GripTite’s special design keeps the wire away from your fingers at any angle.
- Hollowed-out, wedge-shaped shaft is the secret to these unique wire grips.
- Quick wire release.
- Contoured handle gives you a non-slip grip.
- GripTite Wire Handles comes in a set of two
- Can be used with any of Equalizer’s cut out wire!
- Equalizer Part No: LWH200
Equalizer GripTite™ Wire Handles are designed with a hollowed-out, wedge-shaped shaft that keeps the wire away from your fingers at any angle and gives you a non-slip grip. Equalizer GripTite Wire Handles comes in a set of two. Made in Taiwan.
Equalizer GripTite Wire Handles are super easy to use:
- First, feed the wire through the hole in the brass wedge shaft,
- Then loop it through the hole at the top of the shaft and back into the large plastic handle.
- By pressing the wedge back into the handle, the wire is held in place.
- To shorten the wire, simply press down on the front part of the shaft, releasing it from the handle, and adjust your wire.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov